Thursday, October 8, 2009

my mood...

recently my mood of serve really drop until to the bottom...
luckily today meeting after discuss something..
then only my spirit of my heart only can start to burn up again..
hehe...

i admit i not a strong ppl...
not a very "geng" de ppl..
so that all the stuff like not efficient...

mayb i will give the reason of...
all of them busy exam.. assignment...
all of them busy with other club their facultu as well,
all of them busy with activity prom and spring...

but that for me..
all just a excuse !!

but how come i can;t solve it..
really can;t work "hard" enough on that...

have to plan..
this is the 1st year to set up the club..
if not doing well, they are difficult to continue later...

work hard for me and everyone...
and now is the time to change another style of leading...

No comments:

Post a Comment